Key Functions will include:
- Providing support on technical assignments and advisory services to international clients under supervision, guidance and mentorship of senior staff
- Participate in secondary data research, and research analysis
- Participate in proposal drafting and training assistance
- Understudy senior consultants while on assignments
- Take ownership of self-development and acquiring relevant skills related to the job
- Execute specified tasks on assignments with utmost diligence, attention to detail and focus on quality under supervision
Qualities & Skills: This position requires an energetic, self-motivated individuals with a key eye for detail and skills in data analysis.
Other relevant skills include:
· Ability to deliver specified tasks under supervision
· Ability to build strong relationships
· Strong attention to detail
· A strong field orientation and proven inter personal skills
· Good spoken and written English (Knowledge of French/Arabic/Spanish will be an added advantage)
Education: Bachelor degree in Commerce/ Economics/Entrepreneurship/Statistics/ Actuarial Sciences/Communication or related field.
Compensation: A competitive compensation will be negotiated with the right candidate, commensurate with experience and skills.
Availability: State availability in your application letter.
Deadline:Interested parties should send in their applications on or before 5 pm on 28th July 2017
Correspondence:Applications and detailed CV to be addressed to MicroSave HR Manager-Africa and sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, marking the subject as: BUSINESS ANALYST