Bilingual Manager – Business Development
The successful applicant will have a total of at least 7-10 years’ experience in business development/consulting/program management preferably in financial sector consulting firms and or international NGOs in field of livelihood or financial inclusion or digital financial services with a demonstrable track record of success.
The candidate will have good analytical skills, creative thinker, be a good listener and excellent communicator and be enthusiastic about the potential of financial and social inclusion in francophone markets. The role requires through experience using customer relationship management.
Key Functions will include:-
- Define a business development strategy and market plan in collaboration with the marketing team, with priority to domain interventions and countries in francophone Africa assessing and addressing the market as prioritized.
- Identify, follow up and advise on business opportunities/prospects and develop business partnerships and Develop multimedia visual aids and corporate presentations as well as provide recommendations for marketing materials
- Develop proposals in French/English within company processes and liaise with management on expansion of technical/financial proposals in french
- Develop and track CRM deal flows as well as carrying out market research and remain up to date on trends and competition
- Support marketing efforts in collaboration with the marketing team
- Develop key metrics and compile reports for management showing results (ROI).
- Leverage social media to build relationships with clients, donors, consultants, and partner firms
- Work closely with MicroSave’s business development teams in Asia and Africa
- Location:The role holder will be based in West Africa with some international travel when required
- Qualities & Skills: This position requires a strategic thinker with strong business development experience, strong analytical skills, excellent communication skills in French and English.
Other relevant skills include:-
- Ability to understand technical terms related to financial inclusion, livelihoods, MSME financing, renewable energy, water & sanitation finance etc.
- Excellent analytical ability to interpret bid documents in time constrained environment
- Excellent time management ,project management and relevant social media skills
- Ability and willingness to work in a highly demanding, result oriented team
- Ability to work in a deadline- bound environment with a keen eye for detail
- Excellent skills in preparing high-quality reports and presentations within tight timelines
- Ability to work within a virtual multicultural team and Support and mentor colleagues
- Strong conceptualization, innovation and interpersonal skills
- Creativity in leveraging social media to generate business.
Education: Degree in Banking/Commerce/Business Administration/Accounting/Economics/Data Analytics/Actuarial or related field
Compensation: Competitive compensation will be negotiated commensurate with experience and skills.
Availability: State availability (notice period) in your application letter.