The administrative executive works one-to-one with the Admin Manager. The candidate must be flexible to meet the demands of our growing organisation. The ideal candidate should have prior experience in organising different types of meetings, handling Hotel desk and Vendor Management.
Good interpersonal skills. Computer literate in Microsoft Word and Excel and a working knowledge of email and internet systems.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Management of Hotel Desk
- To assist in yearly events and meetings like family retreat, offsite team meeting and other Meetings
- Booking of Hotels for different events and conferences, work shops and trainings
- Tie-ups with Hotels across India/ Asia
- To assist in procurement of assets and building infrastructure facilities around offices
- To co-ordinate with Vendors for different events
- To do the back-end work for making systems for Delhi Guest House
Qualification & Competencies:-
- Academic/ professional qualifications:
Bachelors Degree in related field
Other relevant professional qualifications in line with areas of specialisation
Minimum 0-5 years’ experience and/or special relevant expertise.
Experiences in Office /Vendor Management/Administration.