Want to work with rockstar start-ups who could be tomorrow’s unicorns?! MSC works with one of the top incubators/accelerators in the country (IIM-A’s CIIE) and some of the most high profile donors (such as JP Morgan Chase, Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, Dell Foundation) for supporting the financial inclusion (FI) lab, which is a one of a kind in India. This lab supports early stage fintech/skilling/livelihood start-ups and propels them to disrupt the financial inclusion space of the country. We, at MSC, plan to continue building on this initiative and also expand our expertise to lead, support and become a part of many such initiatives across India and globally. If this opportunity excites you, then come be a part of our growing team to support such initiatives!
Good to have: Worked in a start-up for a minimum of 6 months - 2 years, preferably in a fintech start-up
- Work closely with the leadership team and contribute to the development of program plans
- Develop and curate pipelines of innovative new-age fintech start-ups to join the programs
- Work with other verticals and cross-functional teams to execute a holistic strategy and delivery plan and then own overall responsibility for the successful execution of programs including but not limited to technical assistance, rapid onsite assessments in an agile framework
- Own the overall logistics of the program, including – development of activities calendar (mentoring
sessions, investor meetups, networking sessions, business development opportunities, training & workshops among other events), planning activities, meetings and events to engage participating start-ups / fintech / SMEs and that drive them toward success.
- Develop, maintain and update learning agenda for all such programs
- Manage and participate in publishing blogs, thematic publications and other collaterals related to the programs Planning, executing and leading digital as well as print media campaigns for brand building and publicizing the program
- Define, develop and track key metrics to measure and report for engagement of various stakeholders -start-ups, mentors etc.
- Collaborate with the stakeholders to collate inputs, research and create / identify resultant
opportunities based on the requirements of the participating start-ups
- Develop and maintain active relationships with key stakeholders both external and internal to the organization
- Organize and collaborate the events (Boot camps, Demo Day, Diagnostics, Clinics, Summits, Hackathons, etc) held at the location and manage stakeholders between both the parties.
- Manage workstreams for the programs, develop new ones, if need be, including the development of new tools, processes, assessment structures, research methodologies, etc.
- Should be able to work on other assignments or special projects on ad hoc requests, implement and recommend process improvements.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or MBA
- Good to have: Bachelor’s degree or higher in engineering
- Strong knowledge of fintech ecosystems esp. pertaining to India
- Should have a demonstrable passion for entrepreneurship and innovations and a desire to help these start-ups succeed
- Understanding of early-stage business
- Possess strong business analysis skills
- Has a basic understanding of start-up finance such as Financial Models and P/L statement analysis
- Should be able to lead or be a part of a team in supporting start-ups by conducting market researches, strategy analysis, running pilot programs and be the extended co-founding arm for them
- Believes and abides by a customer-first culture and strong team orientation
- Has strong operational and multitasking capabilities
- Can write blogs, lead assignments, do primary and secondary research pertaining to the program as well as for individual start-ups
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent report writing skills using Microsoft Word and PPT
- Good to have: Proven experience of scaling up a business with an understanding of fundamentals of building a business and achieved product-market fit