Assistant Manager/Senior Executive – Digital Marketing
This opening is for an integrated marketing communication expert with focus on digital communication. The incumbent will be responsible for managing and marketing knowledge products. He/ she will work closely with the technical team to identify opportunities and channels for marketing, plan and execute marketing campaigns. Further he/she will have to analyze, document lessons learnt and present the impact of such effort.
The candidate must have In-depth knowledge of MS Office, Excellent proficiency in Google Analytics, SEO, Campaign analysis, etc. also he must have experience in conceptualizing, designing visuals and materials for social media campaigns (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and LinkedIn);
We are looking for a self-starter with the right attitude, capable of thinking within and out of the box, and can bring innovation to the tried and tested. The candidate should be adaptable to deliver on emerging business needs, work with teams across geographies, learn on the job and be eager to share the learnings with the rest of the team. The candidate should have excellent communication skills and a high degree of proficiency in content writing.
Activities and Tasks Responsibilities would include, but not be limited to, the following:
- Oversee the full lifecycle of all knowledge management products from inception to integrated
- Handle projects from ideation to execution, from planning marketing efforts to final execution
- For digital media marketing, engage with technical/ subject experts to create, schedule &
publish content. Target, engage & monitor followers across the globe.
- Understand the team’s demands and workflows by actively engaging in concept discussion with
all teams and prioritizing work efficiently;
- Manage multiple deliverables, concurrently, with minimum guidance and without compromising on quality;
- Coordinate with external vendors/partners to ensure timely delivery with no compromise on
- Help manage and mentor junior teammates by providing guidance, feedback, and assistance as
- Actively plan and execute an integrated marketing approach to achieve business objectives (event
management, PR coordination, etc.)
The Assistant Manager will report to the Head of KMM at MSC and will be required to collaborate
effectively with a diverse group of internal teams and external individuals/organizations.
Person Specification Applicants must have:
- 5-8 years’ strong professional experience;
- In-depth knowledge of MS Office;
- Excellent proficiency in Google Analytics, SEO, Campaign analysis, etc.
- Experience in conceptualizing, designing visuals and materials for social media campaigns
(Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and LinkedIn);
- Great aesthetic sense, high-quality work output, versatility, quick response to deadlines and a
keen eye for details;
- Good time management skills and the ability to work simultaneously on multiple projects, in a
non-micro managed environment;
- High integrity and work ethics with a self-motivated, positive attitude;
- Strong communication and written skills in English, Kannada or Hindi;
- Excellent interpersonal skills; the ability to work both independently and within