Associate / Executive – HR
The HR Associate / Executive is responsible to maintain effective and relevant HR practices and systems to support HR Operations, in the context of Talent Acquisition. The role supports building the company’s reputation both as a provider of services to clients and as an employer of choice
-Expertise in Human Resources operations, policies and systems, -Drive, initiative and attention to detail whilst being mindful of big picture thinking -Interpersonal and communications skills -Problem solving and decision making skills -Customer and client focused -Agile learner
This position is responsible for continuously improving and supporting the HR services and
systems and adapting these to meet the needs of MSC that are locally relevant. This role is
responsible for providing Talent Acquisition support within the broader MSC HR organization,
and for ensuring the function’s compliance with institutional policies and processes.
Recruitment, Search and Selection for positions approved or deemed important as per
established recruitment process and organisational requirements. This includes:
- Job Postings of approved positions at MSC and other relevant websites, and partnering
with the Senior Manager in driving the recruitment effort via appropriate social media.
- Partnering with nominated Search Firms, as applicable, for procuring relevant profiles,
and supporting the process of identifying new, relevant vendors.
- Shortlisting, screening and reference check of applications, administration of written
tests and responses, organization of personal inetrviews with the concerned hiring
- Handling and response to queries raised by candidates related to the positions advertised
within 2 days of queries raised.
- Liaison with Domain/ Department heads and HR team, as appropriate to finish above
tasks per agreed timelines.
Employee Communication and Engagement:
- Speedily resolve employee queries and grievances whilst keeping the concerned
- In conjunction with Africa HR and P&OE team, implement appropriate employee
engagement activities and programmes that support overarching HR principles and that are
Academic/ professional qualifications:
- Post-Graduate degree in Human Resources Management or relevant degree with professional HR qualification
- 0-2 years progressive experience in human capital management preferably in a consulting or
financial inclusion environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills to engage productively with all levels of staff to influence,
persuade and negotiate
- Experience and ability to operate in a multi-cultural, multi-ethnic and multi-country
- Adept to and aware of different relevant labor laws