Bilingual Senior Manager – Francophone Africa
The successful bilingual candidate (French and English), will be responsible for supporting the Associate Director-Francophone Africa in her/his business development and all other client facing activities, including project execution. Will also provide operational support on administrative processes within the organization.
The candidate should be a seasoned Project Manager with multi-country experience managing teams, preferably in francophone West Africa. He/she should have worked successfully with people across levels and with diversified geographical background. Should be able to work in an independent environment.
Key Functions will include:-
- Lead the planning, implementation of assignments involving project teams to deliver outstanding client work
- Develop and submit proposals to generate business – particularly for the francophone markets in collaboration with domains in Asia and Africa
- Developing strong working relationships with the client and providing thought leadership beyond expectations
- Quality control training courses delivered, research papers prepared, curriculum development and technical assistance provided to clients
- Conducting “Quality of Delivery”/Feedback assessments with team members after assignment execution in line with the quality control guidelines and supporting the Domain Leader in regular staff assessments
- Develops blogs, research reports and other thought leadership materials to showcase MicroSave’s areas of expertise, specific topics/emerging practice areas.
- Manage increasing segments of information technology, human resources (recruiting, reviews, staff deployment/workload balancing, and career progression) with related internal communications and budgeting/finance duties and office oversight
- Mentor and coach a growing team of young consulting professionals
Other relevant skills include:-
- Excellence in execution of multiple tasks while attending to multiple priorities
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills are essential
- Should be flexible, creative and be able to handle pressure
- Demonstrated team-management, project management and administration skills
Post-Graduate with management professional qualifications
Compensation: The position offers competitive compensation commensurate with experience and skills.
Availability: State availability (notice period) in your application letter.