Executive / Senior Executive- Strategic Initiatives
This is an opportunity to work with a well-established and promising consulting firm. As a member of Strategic Initiatives team one interacts with sector teams spread across globe and help them win business. The role is demanding but offers a great opportunity to learn about different sectors and markets.
Identify bid opportunities by scouting various donors/ clients websites, support proposal development process in co-ordination with technical teams and manage documentation and upkeep of databases in MS-Excel and MS-Word.
Overview: As an Executive/Senior Executive, the team member will report to a Manager and support the Strategic Initiatives team. He/she will identify bid opportunities by scouting various donors/ clients websites, support proposal development process in co-ordination with technical teams and manage documentation and upkeep of databases in MS-Excel and MS-Word.
- Scanning/ Scouting of new business opportunities & tenders across various clients/ donors websites
- Comprehending RFPs, Terms of Reference, and coordination with Technical teams for end-to-end EOI and Proposal development.
- Maintenance and updation of the assigned database in MS-Word, MS-Excel, coordinating with Technical Teams for updating databases
- Support in the preparation of reports (MS-Excel or PPT), collaterals and other documents
- Co-ordination and communication (verbal/ written) with External Consultants/ associates for existing or prospective opportunities, as and when required
- Co-ordination with internal teams-Administration, Knowledge Management, Finance/Legal as per work requirements
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
The candidate must have: –
- Master’s Degree in English, Business Management.
- Minimum of two years of experience in banking and financial services/ consulting/ related sector. Prior experience in proposal writing/ bid management/ concept notes will be an added advantage.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite applications including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
Skills and competencies:
- Excellent verbal and written communication and language (English) skills
- Proficiency in MS-Word, MS-Excel and MS-PPT
- Basic knowledge of the financial services sector and general awareness about the developments in the sector.
- Willingness to work in a highly demanding, and results-oriented team environment where priorities can change frequently.
- Ability to work in a deadline- bound environment and beyond regular working hours, as and when required.
- Excellent skills in preparing high-quality reports and presentations within tight timelines
- Good team player and ability to work with a global team
- Ability to effectively communicate information and ideas in written format.