Executive – Design
We need a person who has expertise in visual design and/or interaction design, front-end engagement with the clients, and also has software skills such as Adobe Indesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, PowerPoint.
The person should be able to Collaborate with business development and technical teams to conceptualize, design, and produce visually compelling proposals, presentations, reports, and pitch decks. Create designs for social media promotions and blogs.
Roles and Responsibilities:-
- Work simultaneously on 5+ projects based on current client workload.
- Create visual aspects of marketing materials, blogs, websites, publications, and other media.
- Create and update templates based on brand guidelines
- Put together disparate elements of a design created by other designers, such as icons, photographs
and other components necessary for a digital/print design.
- Maintain photo database and design library
- Experience with Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, MS Word, and Powerpoint.
- Ability to absorb and apply constructive criticism from peers and clients.
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio.
- Ability to interact, communicate and present ideas.
- Professionalism regarding time, and deadlines.