Bihar Rural Livelihoods Promotion Society (BRLPS) also known as JEEViKA is an autonomous Society under the Rural Development Department, Government of Bihar is looking for a candidate for implementing various government programs and value chain intervention. The position of Finance Manager will be under Seemanchal Jeevika Goat Producer Company Limited. Candidates should apply in the prescribed format available at the following link: (Click here)
The candidate should have post qualification work experience exclusively in Accounting, preferably from farmer producer companies.
The candidate will be responsible to:
- Look after the management of Office and business accounts as per the Seemanchal Jeevika Goat Producer Company Limited (SJGPCL) company laws,
- Do a timely analysis of accounts and generate reports for management to take an informed decision,
- Prepare accounting Report, Data Compilation, and Presentation,
- Look after overall Internal Control Implementation,
- Effective Grants Management,
- Timely analysis of variances in the budget,
- Prepare monthly MIS and its reporting,
- Do effective compliance and statutory management,
- File TDS, GST, and Bank reconciliation, Cash reconciliation,
- Maintain books of accounts and financial statement,
- Coordinate with Internal and External Auditors, Project Accounting,
- Do Project Reporting and Project Compliance (including preparation of UCs and compliance with the terms of MOU).
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Commerce, Master degree or Post-Graduate or equivalent in Finance.
- Other relevant professional qualifications in line with areas of specialization.
Skills and competencies:
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills in English and Hindi,
- Excellent documentation and presentation skills – proficiency in MS office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word) is a must.