We are looking for an HR Executive to manage/assist in our company’s Employee Engagement, learning and development, and employee performance programs
HR Executive shall be responsible for providing support in running operational functions of HR such as:- • P&OE Planning • Human Capital Development • Internal Policies and Processes • Learning & Development
- Assist P &OE manager in annually developing and implementing a People and Organisational Effectiveness plan
- Support the P &OE manager to develop a learning culture through sharing of best practices and successes between different parts of the organization
- Support the P&OE manager in the development of strategic talent management, rewards and recognition and employee engagement strategy and plans
- Assist line managers in the appraisal process, including ensuring that performance appraisals are aligned with job plans, commence at the appropriate time, and are completed by the specified deadline.
- Help plan and manage semi-annual staff team-building retreats to improve staff capacity to support each other in their day-to-day tasks
Human Capital Development:-
- Help P&OE manager to source appropriate training and evaluate its effectiveness
- Provide orientation and induction as per MSC’s standards to newly appointed staff members
- Maintain close relationships with staff to assess and understand their job satisfaction and aspirations
- Develop, implement and continuously improve a comprehensive induction plan and induction pack for all new employees and ensure that all staff receives an appropriate and thorough induction during the first three months of their employment.
Internal Policies and Processes:-
- Support P & OE manager to standardize and continuously improve P&OE processes, procedures and practice across MSC, whilst taking into account variances in country legal and Domain/assignment operational needs.
- Monitor, review and make recommendations on human capital policies and procedures in the areas of employee relations, providing mentoring, training and development to ensure MSC recruits and retains the competencies the organization needs to maintain and grow the business Stakeholder Focus & Satisfaction
- Support employee relations programs and surveys to foster an enabling and positive work environment for all staff
- Network with other relevant partners on P&OE matters to keep abreast of best practices
- Participate in and, in conjunction with senior management team, implement the MSC organizational development mandate and action plans
- Maintain close relationships with staff to assess and understand their satisfaction and aspirations
- Support P&OE manager in the development of staff satisfaction surveys. Work with the Manager, HR Operations to implement the surveys. Analyze results are communicated to all and appropriate actions are planned to address critical issues to improve organization effectiveness.
Learning & Development:-
- Develop, maintain and provide training/coaching on human resources policies and procedures and ensure fair and equitable compliance
- Support facilitates the change efforts of the organization to ensure effective and cohesive implementation of changes in the organization
- Support the AD, HC to periodically undertake a review of competencies within the organization, identifying skills gap for the present and the future and making appropriate recommendations to the Managing Directors-Asia and Africa and the senior management teams in each region.
- Masters level degree (or higher) in Human Resources.