The successful applicant should have 5-7 years’ experience in HR as an experienced professional preferably in a similar capacity with a demonstrable track record of successful recruitment within Francophone Africa.
This position requires a well-organized, self-motivated individual with strong prioritization skills and ability to work independently to effectively and efficiently carry out the desired duties and responsibilities.
Key Functions will include:
- Provide support to HR Africa on employee sourcing, recruitment, conducting interviews, consulting on compensation, background screening
- Provide support in translation of HR documentation, policies, procedure documents, process maps into french for the domains use
- Provide insights on labor laws, HR practices, programs, benefits within West Africa
- Partner with HR Africa on onboarding new staff within West Africa ,creating cultural integration within the team and providing relevant onboarding experience in liaison with the HR team
- Assist with research and development of global HR practices as needed by providing inputs
- Stay abreast and advice on regulatory and compliance changes as well as HR trends to HR Africa for possible incorporation and implementation
Qualities & Skills: This position requires a well-organized, self-motivated individual with strong prioritization skills and ability to work independently to effectively and efficiently carry out the desired duties and responsibilities.
Other relevant skills include:
- Bilingual communication skills French/English
- Self-driven and self-motivated individual
- Independent thinker and able to work without supervision
- Adept to and aware of different relevant labour laws in the Francophone market
- Attention to detail, thoroughness and accuracy in work
- Ability to work in a multicultural virtual team
Education: Professional HR certification/University degree in HR. SHRM certification an added advantage