Do you believe that skilling and capacity-building can bring about a sustainable change? If you share this belief, we welcome you to join our mission at the Helix Institute of Digital Finance. We seek a dynamic and motivated person for management and coordination functions in the institute. Our teams across Asia and Africa design and implement skilling and capacity-building programs in topical issues for emerging markets and segments. We work closely with our stakeholders to deliver financial, social, and economic services focused on digital inclusion. Join us!
Interested! Discover more!
Relevant professional qualifications or certifications or experience in the areas of vocational studies, capacity-building, skill-building, instructional design, learning management systems, and web delivery tools
The Institute Coordinator will oversee and coordinate skilling and training programs in all MSC projects working alongside the country, functional, domain, and practice group leadership in Asia and Africa.
- Advise and steer the institute’s strategy to build business and pipeline on skilling and capacity building programs,
- Working with the country, functional, domain, and practice group leadership in Asia and Africa, build and refine the strategies of the Helix Institute to align it with the needs in the market.
- Identify business opportunities by assessing the skilling and capacity building needs of existing and potential clients, their strategic plans, and their business growth trajectories,
- Build strategic partnerships on skilling and capacity building with (inter alia) think tanks, research institutions/ universities, capacity building partners, donors, investors, financial institutions, government entities, private sector institutions, etc,
- Develop and conduct training needs assessments to determine to design training courses on different topics for the key target segments,
- Assist in identification, communication, and negotiation of business opportunities,
- Take initiatives to develop and enhance communication with clients to strengthen client relationships,
- Develop and submit concept notes, proposals, and budgets for different projects and assignments to generate business,
- Represent the institute and MSC at conferences, workshops, etc,
- Actively engage in marketing/promotion activities and participate in digital media dialogues linking the institute’s and MSC’s work and publications.
- Conduct feedback sessions with training delivery team right after assignment execution in line with the quality control guidelines,
- Assess participants’ feedback and develop the training delivery report,
- Assist and support the development of fellow staff members by providing guidance and advice where appropriate to encourage a culture of peer-to-peer learning,
- Take ownership of self-development by acquiring skills and knowledge which adds value to the organization.
- Lead with the planning and implementation of skilling and capacity building assignments,
- Maintain updated course curriculum database and training records,
- Quality control training courses delivered, curriculum developed, and technical assistance provided to clients,
- Develop multiple knowledge products and lead marketing of skilling and capacity building collaterals,
- Contribute to the development of the institute’s and MSC’s toolkits and other publications.
- Masters in Applied Economics, Banking, Public Policy, Public Health, Business Administration, Social Studies, Rural Development or similar fields from a premier institute,
- Other relevant professional qualifications in line with areas of specialization.
- Fluency in written and spoken English is required,
- Knowledge of learning management systems or experience with e-Learning platforms,
- Ability to lead strategic planning, coordination, and collaborations,
- Willingness to travel (post COVID),
- Proven interpersonal skills,
- Proven leadership, inter-personal and cross-cultural skills, and ability to gel well in diverse teams,
- Demonstrated ability to work with minimal supervision,
- Demonstrated ability to develop client relationships and win business,
- A high degree of proficiency in Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.