Intern – Francophone
Are you a bilingual go-getter? Keen to play a catalytic role in the development of financial services and agriculture in Francophone Africa? We are looking for Interns who will work on their respective assigned project by the domains, and will deliver defined tasks as outlined within our Francophone team.
We expect this team to grow – professionally and in numbers – and you can be at the forefront of this change!
Should have management consulting or advisory experience.
The Intern must be passionate about financial, social and economic inclusion in the strategic development of institutions across all sectors: Finance, Agriculture, Climate Change, Youth Employment with a gender lens. Participants work on projects for public and private sector clients across a range of topics including funding and finance, organizational design, alternative delivery, economic analysis, research and innovation, data analysis, financial modeling, policy development, asset management, and more. The position offers great opportunities for professional growth. The Intern will work directly with industry thought leaders to identify and apply evolving requirements and innovative practices to large, highly visible projects across Francophone Africa.
The primary responsibilities for this role include assisting the team in :
- Analyzing needs and opportunities,
- Researching industry trends,
- Evaluating alternatives and priorities,
- Developing the business case for infrastructure investments,
- Writing reports and grant applications,
- Supporting client meetings and workshops,
- Analyzing project and program funding and financing options,
- Reviewing and interpreting federal legislation and guidance,
- Performing quantitative analyses and data analytics,
- Developing financial models,
- Providing strategic support in all phases of infrastructure planning and project development,
- Exercise responsible and ethical decision-making regarding company resources and conduct, and adhere to MSC’s Code of Conduct and related policies and procedures.,
- Perform additional responsibilities as required by business needs.