IT- Assistant, will be responsible for assisting the IT team in providing in house support on online tools and also helping in to test the robustness of the codes.
- Test the robustness of codes and maintain a log for the result.
- Supporting the maintenance and up-gradation of the in house online tools.
- Managing Technical problems.
- Providing assistance in the development of in house automation tools.
The candidate must have:-
- Must have 1-2 years experience in the IT field.
- Master’s degree in computer Applications or equivalent qualification.
- Assist existing Sr. Exec-IT in development of in-house tools on C# or other languages as may be required
- Code and test robustness of codes by self & maintain a log of the results
- Report issues and concerns immediately to the IT Officer
- Do such other development or IT-related tasks as may be required
Skills and competencies:
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Willingness to work in a highly demanding, and results oriented team environment where priorities can change frequently.
- Ability to work in a deadline- bound environment
- Ability to work with a global team
- Strong attention to detail
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of programming languages.