Junior Graphic Designer
Go-getter, self-starter, capable of delivering brilliant creative ideas, and passionate for applying design to business information, …if you are any of this and willing to work with a team that is making a real
the difference in the world join us!
The incumbent must have experience in Adobe creative suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign) MS Office.
- Create visual aspects of marketing materials, blogs, websites, publications, social media, and other media,
- Create and update templates based on brand guidelines,
- Put together disparate elements of a design created by other designers, such as icons, photographs, and other components necessary for a digital/print design,
- Support design team with designing on PowerPoint,
- Maintain photo database and design library,
- Supports firm brand, understands, implements, and strictly adheres to the quality standards and procedures established by MSC and branding guidelines.
- Degree in Fine Arts/Design or equivalent from a reputed university,
- Other relevant professional qualifications in line with areas of specialization.
Skills and competencies:
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio,
- Ability to interact, communicate and present ideas,
- Professionalism regarding time, and deadlines.