Manager – Health & Nutrition
Health and nutrition is changing rapidly. You can be at the heart of the change. This is an exciting opportunity for health and nutrition professionals to work closely with government bodies across different levels and geographies to bring in lasting social impact at scale. Join our team of experts and help us improve the nutrition and health outcomes of millions of poor people.
Interested! Discover more!
Technical knowledge and field experience in health and nutrition programs. Should be familiar with the Indian health system, key stakeholders and relevant government policies and strategies, particularly the National Health Mission. Should have worked with partners and state government counterparts to develop, implement, monitor, and report on program activities including work plans, budgets, activities, and monitoring and evaluation (M&E) frameworks. Should have experience in writing high-quality reports.
- Support the development and submission of proposals to generate business
- Author /Co-author thematic publications to be developed from field experiences (Focus notes/Briefing notes)
- Actively engage in Marketing Activities and participate in Digital Media dialogues (blogs, discussion forums, etc.)
Human Capital Development
- Conduct ‘Quality of Delivery’ (QoD)/ feedback assessments with team members right after assignment execution in line with the quality control guidelines,
- Assist and support the development of fellow staff members by providing guidance and advice where appropriate to encourage a culture of peer-to-peer learning,
- Take ownership of self-development by acquiring skills and knowledge which add value to the organization.
- Participate in assignment set-up and de-briefing meetings of assignments,
- Lead small and simple assignments under supervision,
- Execute assignments with utmost due diligence, attention to detail, and focus on quality,
- Make presentations of output of consulting projects for senior management of clients,
- Support the process of report writing and data analysis,
- Develop linkages with the junior staff of the client to gather assignment-related information/ data,
- Assist in the delivery of training courses, draft research papers, curriculum development, and technical assistance programs provided to clients,
- Contribute to the development of MSC’s toolkits and other publications.
- Masters in Healthcare, Public Health, Public Policy,
- Any other relevant professional qualifications in line with the area of specialization.
Experience in development and social sector with a consulting firm, think tank, donor/development agency, research organization, or State/ Central government.