Bihar Rural Livelihoods Promotion Society (BRLPS) also known as JEEViKA is an autonomous Society under the Rural Development Department, Government of Bihar is looking for a candidate for implementing various government programs and value chain intervention. The position of Marketing Manager will be under Seemanchal Jeevika Goat Producer Company Limited. Candidates should apply in the prescribed format available at the following link: (Click here)
Post qualification work experience exclusively in the marketing of Livestock/Agriculture and other Agriallied commodity or community-owned and managed producer business enterprises as like Farmers Producer Companies, preference will be given to candidates having experience of livestock especially goat and goat-related products.
- The marketing manager will be responsible for all sale and marketing arrangement activities of Seemanchal Jeevika Goat Producer Company Limited (SJGPCL) starting from sale of input to selling of live animals,
- The candidate will be responsible for logistic management for SJGPCL, and its service with the help of the team,
- The candidate will be responsible for building the capacity of block teams and Pashu Sakhis around sales and marketing techniques and plan,
- The candidate will be responsible for liaising with local traders, vendors, big traders, institutional buyers for expanding the Seemanchal Jeevika Goat Producer Company Limited (SJGPCL) business. Maintain vendor and trade list. Follow up with vendor on timely delivery of orders,
- The candidate will be responsible for gathering and acquiring all the data, information, and knowledge required for the market of goat sale,
- The candidate will be responsible for managing the promotion and positioning of a brand, product, and services that Seemanchal Jeevika Goat Producer Company Limited (SJGPCL) offers to its members/customers,
- The candidate will be responsible for creating and raising awareness on the services among the members/ customers through campaigns, dialogue, periodic visits to the field,
- The candidate will ensure that the block coordinator will timely submit data, report,s, and information on MIS platforms developed for the purpose of project implementation,
- Support the team in preparing the Annual Work plan and FPC Business plan preparation,
- Make Seemanchal Jeevika Goat Producer Company Limited (SJGPCL) Goat business sustainable in a period of 3 years,
- Meet targets and tight deadlines as planned by the Seemanchal Jeevika Goat Producer Company Limited (SJGPCL) for its business,
- Motivate and mobilize the team to achieve deadlines and targets in a professional manner,
- Share Weekly, Fortnightly and Monthly Progress reports to Company CE/Manager/competent authority,
- Monitor proper implementation of all procurement activity, quality control, logistic, and documentation for goat-related inputs and marketing
- Assess input requirements of Goat rearers and arrange quality inputs.
- Master’s degree or Post-Graduate or equivalent in the field of Business Management/AgribusinessManagement/Rural Management/ Rural Development/ Social Work.
- Other relevant professional qualifications in line with areas of specialization.
Skills and competencies:
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English, and ability to convey complex concepts in a concise manner,
- Excellent documentation and presentation skills – proficiency in MS office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word) is a must,