Bihar Rural Livelihoods Promotion Society (BRLPS) also known as JEEViKA is an autonomous Society under the Rural Development Department, Government of Bihar is looking for a candidate for implementing various government programs and value chain intervention. The position of Production Manager will be under Seemanchal Jeevika Goat Producer Company Limited. Candidates should apply in the prescribed format available at the following link: (Click here).
Preference will be given to candidates having experience of scientific goat rearing and giving training on goat rearing practicing practices.
- The production manager will be responsible for productivity enhancement in goats of Seemanchal Jeevika Goat Producer Company Limited (SJGPCL) members,
- To generate awareness and demand of productivity enhancement services and create backward linkages for the same,
- Grounding of all planned activity in the field in close coordination with block supervisor,
- To ensure capacity building of Pashu Sakhis and staffs of Seemanchal Jeevika Goat Producer Company Limited (SJGPCL),
- To ensure that activities like de-worming, vaccination should be completed as per the yearly calendar as well as meet the targets for the sale of feed, supplement sale, mineral mixture, etc,
- Timely compilation of block reports in MIS and generation of reports for making informed decisions,
- Annual Work plan and FPC Business plan preparation,
- Meet targets and tight deadlines as planned by the Seemanchal Jeevika Goat Producer Company Limited (SJGPCL) for its business,
- Motivate and mobilize a team to achieve deadlines and targets in a professional manner,
- Share Weekly, Fortnightly and Monthly Progress reports to competent
- Bachelor’s degree in Veterinary Science,
- Other relevant professional qualifications in line with areas of specialization.
Skills and competencies:
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills in English and Hindi,
- Excellent documentation and presentation skills – proficiency in MS office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word) is a must.