Manager – Indonesia
We are looking for a Manager to join our advisory team in the Jakarta office. If you are someone who is passionate about leveraging technology to build an inclusive and equitable digital economy in Indonesia then look no further, we have a role that will allow you to fulfill your passion while enabling professional growth.
The position requires a person speaking Bahasa and expertise in Digital Financial Services/ Agriculture/ Health/ Youth/ Gender. Experience in development and social sector with a consulting firm, think tank, donor/ development agency, research organization, or government. Additional experience in strategy and public policy design for social welfare programs, process re-engineering and digitization, social Assistance program implementation, financial inclusion, social protection, public finance and expenditure, monitoring and evaluation, human-centered design, project management. Existing relationships with government, multilateral agencies, donor agencies, think tanks, and industry will be an additional advantage.
- Support the development and submission of proposals to generate business,
- Author/ Co-author of thematic publications to be developed from field experiences (Focus notes/ Briefing notes),
- Actively engage in Marketing Activities and participate in Digital Media dialogues (blogs, discussion forums, etc.).
- Conduct ‘Quality of Delivery’ (QoD)/ feedback assessments with team members right after assignment execution in line with the quality control guidelines,
- Assist and support the development of fellow staff members by providing guidance and advice where appropriate to encourage a culture of peer-to-peer learning,
- Take ownership of self-development by acquiring skills and knowledge which adds value to the organization.
- Participate in assignment set-up and de-briefing meetings of assignments,
- Lead small and simple assignments under supervision,
- Execute assignments with utmost diligence, attention to detail and focus on quality,
- Make presentations of output of consulting projects for senior management of clients,
- Support the process of report writing and data analysis,
- Develop linkages with the junior staff of the client to gather assignment-related information/ data,
- Assist in the delivery of training courses, draft research papers, curriculum development, and technical assistance programs provided to clients,
- Contribute to the development of MSC’s toolkits and other publications.
- Masters in Applied Economics, Banking, Public Policy, Public Health, Business Administration, Social Studies, Rural Development.
- Other relevant professional qualifications in line with areas of specialization.
Excellent communication, writing, presentation, and research skills (primary and secondary), intellectual curiosity, and passion for social and development sector.