This bilingual candidate has a minimum of one years consulting experience with three years of work experience in digital financial services, preferably in multiple countries. The preferred candidate will have substantial problem-solving ability, self-motivated, results oriented individual with the ability to handle numerous projects concurrently, outstanding team player, able to gracefully work with and influence people at all levels, extremely disciplined individual, with superb attention to detail and follow- up skills.
The candidate must have consulting experience and also digital financial service experience, preferably in multiple countries. The preferred candidate will have a substantial problem-solving ability, self-motivated, results-oriented individual with the ability to handle numerous projects concurrently, outstanding team player, able to gracefully work with and influence people at all levels, extremely disciplined individual, with superb attention to detail and follow-up skills. Proficiency with project management tools and methodologies, financial acumen, and understanding of profitability drivers of financial institutions and excellent communication, story-telling and presentation skills
- Participate or lead the planning, implementation of assignments involving project teams within one Domain or multiple domains
- Develop and submit proposals to generate business – particularly for the francophone markets in collaboration with domains in Asia and Africa
- Brainstorm with team to deliver solutions to complex business problems for area(s) of responsibility where analysis of situations requires an in-depth knowledge of organizational objectives
- Conduct client and marketplace analyses which include secondary and primary research, and summarize key findings
- Create succinct and logically-structured written reports
- Work collaboratively with fellow consultants and client teams
- Utilize tools, frameworks, and internal methodologies
- Use technical and analytical expertise to study clients’ missions, value propositions, strategic focus, and stakeholder requirements, then help envision an end state using knowledge of and research into best practices for leading organizations.
- Contribute ideas to the team to improve organizational challenges with the application of analytical methodologies to reduce costs, provide a competitive advantage, or address a pressing business problem
- Leverage knowledge of mathematical and statistical concepts, computer science, or domain expertise to bridge the gap between business challenges and technical and analytic solutions.
- Support projects, including implementing large-scale organization transformation initiatives, conducting studies and analyses on business process reengineering, or reviewing and assessing current organizational practices to identify structural, cultural, and leadership changes that would improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the organization
- Learn, demonstrate, and apply organizational strategy methodologies in combination with robust data analysis, including quantitative or qualitative and develop conclusions and strategic recommendations
- Contribute to the development of curriculums, deliver training courses and ensure quality control
- Serve as a thought leader in the development of deliverables, including blogs, reports and client presentations to showcase MicroSave’s areas of expertise.
- Draw broader lessons, insights, and opportunities from projects and shares them formally and informally with MicroSave colleagues in both French and English
- Interact with senior management levels at a client and/or within MicroSave, which involves negotiating or influencing on significant matters.
- Conduct “Quality of Delivery”/Feedback assessments with team members after assignment execution in line with the quality control guidelines
- Create trusting relationships with clients
Academic/ professional qualifications:-
- Masters level degree ( or higher)
- Other relevant professional qualifications in line with areas of specialization
- 1+ years of experience in consulting or equivalent role, including the practical application of strategic frameworks, methodologies, and approaches to address organizational challenges
- Total Experience of 6-8 years.
- 3+ years of experience with organizational improvement efforts, including analyzing current state quantitative and qualitative data, summarizing findings, developing conclusions, and making strategic recommendations
- Experience with identifying business opportunities
- Experience with task leadership or project management
- Experience with Microsoft Office and Google tools, Basecamp and CRM experience a plus
Skills and competencies:-
- Ability to work on small or cross-functional project teams
- Ability to work on multiple projects at one time
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills of profitability drivers of financial institutions
- The ideal incumbent will have be proficient in project management tools and methodologies, financial acumen and understanding Fluent in French and English languages