We need a person who can conceptualize, design, and produce visually compelling proposals, presentations, reports, and pitch decks and also manage and track projects using the project management system. Ensuring projects are distributed in the design center based on individuals’ strengths and skills.
Should have proven expertise in visual design and/or interaction design to be judged via portfolio. He should be able to train junior designers and interns on core design skills, also he can train business development and technical teams on basic design and formatting skills on PowerPoint and MS Word.
- Work simultaneously on 5+ projects based on current client workload.
- Create visual aspects of marketing materials, blogs, websites, publications, and other media.
- Create and update templates based on brand guidelines
- Put together disparate elements of a design created by other designers, such as icons, photographs
and other components necessary for a digital/print design.
- Maintain photo database and design library.
- Maintains a high level of knowledge on tools and resources used by the firm and constantly evaluates new technologies and tools for adaptation into the team’s work stream.
- Responsible for effectively creating layouts with strong typography and appropriate use of colour,
images and fonts, allowing for readability of type.
- Supports firm brand, understands, implements, and strictly adheres to the quality standards and procedures established by MSC and branding guidelines.
- Experience with Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, MS Word, and Powerpoint.
- Ability to absorb and apply constructive criticism from peers and clients.
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio.
- Ability to interact, communicate and present ideas.
- Professionalism regarding time, and deadlines.