Senior Executive – Strategic Initiatives
As a Senior Executive, responsible for supporting the Strategic Initiatives team globally for working with teams across MSC offices in Asia and Africa to drive business in existing sectors and emerging areas; identification of project and tender opportunities by scouting various donors/ clients websites, supporting the proposal development process in coordination with technical teams, managing documentation and upkeep of databases in MS-Excel and MS-Word, supporting landscape studies and donor’s scoping studies as required.
The candidates must be Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite applications including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. Prior experience of working on Macros, advanced excel, financial modeling, etc. will be added advantage.
- Scanning/ Scouting of new business opportunities & tenders across various clients/ donors
- Comprehending RFPs, Terms of Reference, and coordination with Technical teams for end-to-end
EOI and Proposal development process.
- Maintenance and updation of the assigned database in MS-Word, MS-Excel, coordinating with
Technical Teams for updating databases
- Support in the preparation of reports (MS-Excel or PPT), collaterals and other documents
- Support in landscape study of emerging sectors and focussed countries, as and when required.
- Support in donor and competitor mapping in relevant sectors and geographies, as and when
- Co-ordination and communication (verbal/ written) with External Consultants/ associates for
existing or prospective opportunities, as and when required
- Co-ordination with internal teams-Administration, Knowledge Management, Finance. Legal as per work requirements
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
The candidate must have:-
- Master’s Degree in English, Business Management.
- Minimum three years of experience in banking and financial services/ consulting/ related sector.
- Prior experience in proposal writing/ bid management/ concept notes will be added advantage.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite applications including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. Prior
experience of working on Macros, advanced excel, financial modeling, etc. will be added
Skills and competencies:
- Excellent verbal and written communication and language (English) skills
- Proficiency in MS-Word, MS-Excel and MS-PPT
- Basic knowledge of the financial services sector and general awareness about the developments in the sector.
- Willingness to work in a highly demanding, and results oriented team environment where
priorities can change frequently
- Ability to work in a deadline- bound environment
- Excellent skills in preparing high-quality reports and presentations within tight timelines
- Good Team player-Ability to work with a global team
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms; Creativity in leveraging social media to generate business.
- Ability to effectively communicate information and ideas in written format.
- Prior experience of working on bilateral/ multi-lateral donor agencies’ portals will be added