Senior Graphic Designer
Go-getter, self-starter, want to make everything you touch into a piece of art, and passionate for applying design to business information!! If you are any of this and willing to work with a team that is making a real difference in the world, join us!
Experience with Adobe creative suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign) MS office, expertise in Word and PowerPoint, any other data visualization software would be add-on. Service design, digital design & prototyping, and/ or information visualization. Ability to shape and lead solutions to data visualization in an increasingly complex and changing technological environment, Strong research, synthesis, ideation, and visual storytelling skills. Strong ability to present information in a concise, insightful, structured, and provocative manner, both in written and oral forms, and having ability to communicate the power of design to stakeholders from varied backgrounds.
- Create visual aspects of marketing materials, blogs, websites, publications, and other media files,
- Put together disparate elements of a design created by other designers, such as icons, photographs and other components necessary for a digital/print design,
- Proven ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced, client-centric professional services environment with an entrepreneurial spirit,
- Maintains a high level of knowledge on tools and resources used by the firm and constantly evaluates new technologies and tools for adaptation into the team’s workstream,
- Support firm’s brand, understands, implements, and strictly adheres to the quality standards and procedures established by MSC and branding guidelines,
- Work simultaneously on 5+ projects based on current client workload,
- Maintains technical knowledge by attending design workshops; reviewing professional publications; and participating in professional societies.
Degree in Fine Arts/ Design or equivalent from a reputed university with an excellent academic record.
- Ability to interact, communicate and present ideas,
- Professionalism regarding time and deadlines,
- Exceptional problem-solving skills and attention to detail.