Sr. Executive- Finance & Accounts
Candidate must be well-versed with the latest tax-related provisions and accounting principles to perform assigned responsibilities.
Command over MS office for quick working using Excel and Word.
- To verify accounting vouchers for accuracy, completeness and procedural standards. Verify all entries to proper accounts and UAC / projects.
- To summarize current financial status by collecting information from accounting software; preparing weekly/ monthly report for stating correct position through the balance sheet and profit & loss statement, and other periodic reports.
- To Prepare tax returns and their workings, ensuring compliance for timely payment of statutory dues, reporting and other tax requirements and will be responsible for the Income-tax return, ROC, GST Return, tax certificates, etc.
- To Liaison with auditors (internal & external) and ensure timely completion of audit
- To Support Accountant and other subordinates by coordinating activities.
- To ensure timely payment of statutory dues and maintaining proper records of filing.
Academic/ professional qualifications:
- Chartered Accountant.