This study explores following questions:
- Where and how do low-income households want to make deposits, withdrawals, payments and other financial transactions? What works best for them, what does not work, and why?
- What other issues are important to inspire trust and feel their money is safe with a BC?
- From the BCs’ point of view, what is realistic? How can their numerous current difficulties serving a diverse and widespread clientele be improved?
- Should BC banking services be expanded to include airtime recharge shops, pharmacies, grocery and their extensive networks?
- How do customers feel about the suitability of such venues and overall trustworthiness of such agents?